IEM is committed to providing our clients with the most appropriate solutions to their health, safety and environmental management challenges.
IEM's approach is based on the following principles:
- Clear understanding of the task and appreciation of client requirements and schedules
- Close client contact
- Intimate knowledge of local conditions and understanding of stakeholder concerns
- Extensive understanding of local regulatory processes and procedures
- Highly experienced staff with local and international experience and credibility
- Practical and innovative solutions
- Effective project management to efficiently and effectively use resources
- On-time delivery of quality products and services in multiples languages
IEM is committed to providing its clients with quality products and works within a ISO9002 Quality Management System.
IEM's Management Quality Policy
- To undertake project work in accordance with defined scope of work, agreed between the Company and its Clients;
- To ensure that technical work is performed in accordance with relevant published standards, codes of practice, specifications, recognized professional guidance, statutory documents and other considerations;
- To complete technical work within agreed time and financial budgets;
- To foster technical advancement through training, technical discussion and technology transfer;
- To carry out activities in accordance with established Quality Management Systems; and
- To review and update technical skills and management practices to continually improve service to Clients.